If you are looking for a cosmetic dental service that can conceal flaws and bring out a brighter shine to your smile, dental veneers are a great choice. The Dental Studio team looks forward to meeting all of your oral cosmetic needs. If you have a single unsightly tooth or even an entire set of teeth requiring help, our dental veneers can restore your smile in no time! Listed below are some benefits of dental veneers:
– A small amount of tooth enamel needs to be removed to place the veneers, but it is an amount often much less than need be removed for the placement of crowns or caps.
– If you have any slight abnormalities in your teeth, such as alignment issues, stains, discolorations, cracks, or broken teeth, veneers can help.
– Veneers are extremely hard and durable, despite their thin design.
– If properly cared for, veneers can last over a decade.
– Due to the porcelain material often used in veneers, they are very difficult to stain. Please speak with your dentist to learn more about which products pose the most risk.
– Veneers have natural-looking surfaces that can blend with your other teeth. Veneers can be produced and designed to color-match your neighboring teeth.
For a world-class smile, consider talking to our dentist at The Dental Studio about dental veneers. If you would like to have an oral exam by Dr. David S. Peterson, please make an appointment by calling us at 801-278-4787. You can also visit our office in Sandy, Utah. We are excited to help you make the smile changes you need to start your year off with a beautiful new smile!