What are the perks and benefits of a dental crown? Due to the material used in the creation of dental crowns, they can be adjusted based on looks, shape, size, and even color. Not only will dental crowns make your smile look better, they can even protect cracked teeth from future damage. Here are just some of the benefits that dental crowns can provide:
– Dental crowns cap and conceal teeth down to the gumline for a full seal that can prevent further tooth decay and other methods of damage from occurring to a tooth.
– Dental crowns can be used to effectively hold a dental filling in place in the occurrence that not enough tooth remains.
– A typical dental crown can last a few decades and potentially last a lifetime of normal wear and tear, and if a dental crown is damaged or knocked loose, it can be easily replaced.
– Dental treatments such as root canals as well as dental bridges and implants can be hidden and protected with dental crowns.
– Dental crowns can bind together teeth that have been broken or split apart, and even bind together bits of broken teeth.
To learn more about which services you would prefer for treating your damaged teeth, contact The Dental Studio at 801-758-0985. Come visit Dr. David S. Peterson and our team at our dentist office in Sandy, Utah by booking an appointment at your earliest convenience. Let us help you find your healthy smile.